LTE framework receiver gr-lte

Hi,

I tried to compile gr-lte package from github (version 3.7 not master),
but it doesnt’t work. GRUEL and GNURADIO_CORE have been still there.
I removed GRUEL and replaced GNURADI_CORE with GNURADIO_RUNTIME,but it
is still not working. Has somebody experience with this package?
Thanks!
A. Baier

Hi.

Hi,

I tried to compile gr-lte package from github (version 3.7 not master),
but it

I guess this package needs gr 3.6…

doesnt’t work. GRUEL and GNURADIO_CORE have been still there.

A. Baier

Ralph.

Aah, so development goes on! Very interesting, I will give this a try,
thanks a lot!

Ralph.

Ralph A. Schmid
Mondstr. 10