Looking for .rhml.r488 instead .rhtml page

Hi All:

I am experiencing a strange error.
The action request instead of displaying the usual .rhml file is
searching for some .rhml.r488 file…

log says…

A Errno::ENOENT occurred in invoices#list:

No such file or directory -
/home/conf.iluminix.com/web/app/views/invoices/list.rhtml.r488
[RAILS_ROOT]/vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_view/reloadable_template.rb:88:in
`mtime’

Any sort of help will be highly appreciated,
TIA,
Priya S.

Hi Priya,

will you please give the code of list method of the invoice controller.

Thanks & Regards,

Salil G.

Salil G. wrote:

Hi Priya,

will you please give the code of list method of the invoice controller.

Thanks & Regards,

Salil G.

Hi Sahil:

Thanks for the reply… But it is not using the code written inside the
list method… i tried clearing the complete code lying in the method and
still got the same error… Actually i have upgraded my application
recently from 1.2.3 to 2.3.2. I no its a major upgrade… bt all set n
done… its wrking fine … except for this issue… that too only in this
case.

Thanks.
Priya

Ok.
Try following links may be that helps you,
http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/80494
http://railsruby.blogspot.com/2006/02/errnoenoent-when-opening-url.html
http://forum.slicehost.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1076
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2003-May/204168.html

Thanks,

Salil G.

Will renaming the files from rhtml to html.erb help ?

Thanks,
Abhinav


http://twitter.com/abhinav

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 5:05 PM, Priya S. <

Abhinav S. wrote:

Will renaming the files from rhtml to html.erb help ?

Thanks,
Abhinav


http://twitter.com/abhinav

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 5:05 PM, Priya S. <

wat i did is, i changed the action from list to list2 and the
corresponding file from list.rhtml to list2.rhtml and it worked fine…
Looks as if Rails 2.3.2 is not liking the name ‘list’ :stuck_out_tongue:

Salil G. wrote:

Ok.
Try following links may be that helps you,
http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/80494
http://railsruby.blogspot.com/2006/02/errnoenoent-when-opening-url.html
http://forum.slicehost.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1076
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2003-May/204168.html

Thanks,

Salil G.

Thanks Salil:

Bt no help … the main issue is why is it looking for list.rhtml.r488
instead of list.rhtml… I use SVN to manage my projects bt there exist
no such extra file or something…

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs