I’m posting this for a friend. The company will be building iPhone
apps that talk to an RoR backend.
Work will be home-based, San Francisco time.
Iphone App Developer for a Telephony Startup Firm
We are seeking a top-caliber, enthusiastic lead iPhone developer to
join our promising firm as a core member of an experienced,
leadership team. The role will require design initiative and team
collaboration, as well as extensive, efficient coding. The iPhone
developer will report to and collaborate with the CTO to deliver a
novel platform from the ground-up.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Expert-level proficiency of object-oriented programming in Objective-
C and software design patterns
- Advanced knowledge of the iPhone SDK platform frameworks
- Experience setting up and maintaining an iPhone application project,
including setting up ad-hoc distribution of builds
- Experience with Core Audio and the new Media Player framework in
iPhone SDK 3.0
- Experience with Internet communication (i.e. Core Foundation NSURL
APIs) and parsing data (XML, JSON, etc)
- Familiarity with digital media and streaming
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and highly
competitive skills.Please email resume at [email protected]