In 2012, executives with over 40 years of experience in the corporate
education space, recognized there was a gap. Their mission: to reinvent
the way companies access executive development.
They realized the need to disrupt the traditional on-campus executive
education market by:
- Making ExecOnline available for every executive
- Provide companies and their executives with a configurable, scalable,
and easy-to-implement solution
- Provide access to elite institutions (Columbia, MIT, UC Berkeley) that
each offer world-class instruction across a range of subject areas.
Are you a match?
- You value hard work, collaboration and the ability to strike the right
balance between speed, quality and execution
- You know how to get things done and prefer pragmatic solutions to
- You are a “full stack” developer with at least 3+ years of hands on
and recent Ruby on Rails development experience
- You have experience with some of the tools we use and are excited to
learn the others: AWS, MySQL, RSpec, Salesforce, WebRTC
- You LOVE to code and have a Github account that proves it!
If interested, please submit a copy of your resume to me at
removed_email_addre[email protected], referencing “Ruby-Forum” in the subject line.
Or, you can apply here (reference Ruby-Forum):
Talent Acquisition - ExecOnline, Inc.