have used it before but since the last time I’ve used it I can’t get
it to work correctly.

I was wondering if someone could help out with the following error:

undefined method `password_confirmation=’ for #User:0x2aaaad1421a0

Any Help?

Thanks,

Adam

<<<<<>>>>>>>>

RAILS_ROOT: /home/adam/hairist/public/…/config/…
Application Trace | Framework Trace | Full Trace

#{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/base.rb:1644:in
method_missing' #{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/base.rb:1428:inattributes=’
#{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/base.rb:1427:in
attributes=' #{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/base.rb:1272:ininitialize_without_callbacks’
#{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/callbacks.rb:236:in
initialize' #{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/plugins/login_engine/app/controllers/user_controller.rb:37:insignup’
#{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/base.rb:918:in
perform_action_without_filters' #{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/filters.rb:355:inperform_action_without_benchmark’
#{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/benchmarking.rb:69:in
perform_action_without_rescue' /usr/lib64/ruby/1.8/benchmark.rb:293:inmeasure’
#{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/benchmarking.rb:69:in
perform_action_without_rescue' #{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/rescue.rb:82:inperform_action’
#{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/base.rb:378:in
process_without_filters' #{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/filters.rb:364:inprocess_without_session_management_support’
#{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/session_management.rb:117:in
process' #{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails/railties/lib/dispatcher.rb:38:indispatch’
#{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails/railties/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:150:in
process_request' #{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails/railties/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:54:inprocess!’
/usr/lib64/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fcgi-0.8.6.1/./fcgi.rb:600:in each_cgi' /usr/lib64/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fcgi-0.8.6.1/./fcgi.rb:597:ineach_cgi’
#{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails/railties/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:53:in process!' #{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails/railties/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:23:inprocess!’
/home/adam/hairist/public/dispatch.fcgi:24

I had problems like this with my login engine at one point.

I found I had created my own User model without referencing the default
one.

I can’t remember the syntax for the ruby command to reference the login
portion (mixin?)

Try that and see if it helps.

Cheers,
Adam

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs