loggability version 0.5.0 has been released!
- http://deveiate.org/projects/loggability (home)
- http://bitbucket.org/ged/loggability (code)
- http://deveiate.org/code/loggability (docs)
- http://github.com/ged/loggability (github)
A composable logging system built on the standard Logger library.
You can add Loggability to large libraries and systems, then hook
up later when you know where you want logs to be written, at what level
severity, and in which format.
# Load a bunch of libraries that use Loggability require 'strelka' require 'inversion' require 'treequel' require 'loggability' # Set up our own library module MyProject extend Loggability log_as :my_project class Server extend Loggability log_to :my_project def initialize self.log.debug "Listening." end end end # Now tell everything that's using Loggability to log to an HTML # log file at INFO level Loggability.write_to( '/usr/local/www/htdocs/log.html' ) Loggability.format_as( :html ) Loggability.level = :info
== v0.5.0 [2012-08-03] Michael G. [email protected]
- Remove dependency on PluginFactory/Pluggability to avoid circular