LOCat 0.2.0 has been released.
LOCat is a customizable Lines-Of-Code analysis tool. LOC might not be
the most useful metric in the universe, but it still provides useful
information and can be a lot of fun.
- home: http://rubyworks.github.com/locat
- code: http://github.com/rubyworks/locat
- docs: http://rubydoc.info/gems/locat/frames
- bugs: http://github.com/rubyworks/locat/issues
- mail: http://groups.google.com/group/rubyworks-mailinglist
v2.1.6, and provides a default configuration when none is provided by a
project --which makes it even easier to get started using LOCat!
- Use default configuration if none supplied by project.
- Update HighCharts dependency to 2.1.6.