Live fuzzy search from database table

Hello, i need to create a product list from products in my table, i want
be able to write in a textbox and have fuzzy live search from the table.
searched a while bit i found nothing that felt a good starting point.
any
tip?

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 10:01 AM, Jaga Santagostino
[email protected] wrote:

Hello, i need to create a product list from products in my table, i want to
be able to write in a textbox and have fuzzy live search from the table.

Lucene supports fuzzy (Levenshtein) search, so Solr would probably
work for you.

HTH,

Hassan S. ------------------------ [email protected]

twitter: @hassan

Hi Jaga,

take a llok to this tutorial - YouTube
from Mike Hibbert in his Ruby on Rails - Build your own ecommerce Engine
tutorial.

He show how you can create and use a rails engine, I believe you will
understand how to search your catalog with it.

Enjoy,

Julio Papel