Little help please

Hi,
This is not spam, or anything like that.

I am an executive head hunter trying to fill a full time, full benefit
position for a Ruby on Rails developer with 2 years of experience in
the field, and at least 4 years as a web developer. I’ve tried all
the normal methods (plus a few of our own tricks), and I’m still not
getting all that big of a return.

Is anybody looking for a position, or at least know of any developers
who might?

Even a small lead (this company uses them, or that school certifies
them) would help.

Thanks,
Aaron

Hi Aaron,

Most folks that post here looking for RoR developers tend to give at
least a
little of info about the position, where it’s located, that kind of
thing.
Got anything like that to share?

Best regards,
Bill