Little bug in search_behaviour when using UTF-8 (3)

Third, and hopefully last revision of the patch.

This time the code will fall-back to “standard” mode if unicode gem
is not present, so no breakage for people missing the gem.
Maybe I should have just given the patch a little more time so I
would get it right on the 1st attempt :wink:

Anyway, let me know what you think.



Thank you,

Ruben N.
www.leftbee.net – Personal Blog

Ruben,

very awesome. Thank you very much. I merged it into SVN.

Cheers,
Oliver

On 02-Aug-2006 20:35 +0200, Ruben N. was heard to say:

Thank you,

Ruben N.
www.leftbee.net – Personal Blog

You’re welcome!

On Aug 2, 2006, at 10:32 PM, Oliver B. wrote:

Ruben,

very awesome. Thank you very much. I merged it into SVN.

Cheers,
Oliver

Ruben N.
www.leftbee.net – Personal Blog

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs