List of countries, states, cp, etc

I’m doing a registration form.

I saw many registrations forms which asks you for a country and it lists
all the countries of the world, and when you select a country the form
is actualized with all the states or provinces, and when you select a
state/province then the form is actualized with all the cities.

I’m looking to do something like that, is there a free service or pay
services that offers such a list (perhaps by tables or by web services)
that I can look for?

Thank you

I saw many registrations forms which asks you for a country and it
lists
all the countries of the world

I don’t know if such a service exists, but if you decide to roll your
own solution, ISO maintains a list of countries and regions. Try a
google on ISO 3166.

Hello.

Rodrigo D. wrote:

I?m doing a registration form.

I saw many registrations forms which asks you for a country and it lists
all the countries of the world, and when you select a country the form
is actualized with all the states or provinces, and when you select a
state/province then the form is actualized with all the cities.

I?m looking to do something like that, is there a free service or pay
services that offers such a list (perhaps by tables or by web services)
that I can look for?

Here is a US state list: BigBold - Informasi Tentang Bisnis dan Marketing

I suppose such lists are available from other free softwares…

Rgds.

Thank you, I just forgot to mention that I need the global list, I guess
there should be a web service or a company offering the service

Rodrigo D.

Iplan Networks Datos Personales
[email protected] [email protected]
www.iplan.com.ar www.rorra.com.ar
5031-6303 15-5695-6027

I saw many registrations forms which asks you for a country and it
lists
all the countries of the world, and when you select a country the form

is actualized with all the states or provinces, and when you select a
state/province then the form is actualized with all the cities.

I?m looking to do something like that, is there a free service or pay
services that offers such a list (perhaps by tables or by web
services)
that I can look for?

Here is a US state list: BigBold - Informasi Tentang Bisnis dan Marketing

I suppose such lists are available from other free softwares…

Rgds.

Aurélien

Rails mailing list