Linking Error // Missing Library // openLTE Cmake

Hi all,

while adding the a resampler to the openLTE project, i got a linking
error.

I added in the header file :
LTE_fdd_dl_scan_flowgraph the library rational resampler:

Into the header file:
gr::filter::rational_resampler_base_ccf::sptr resapler_filter;

Into the source code:
Top_block–>connect(samp_src,0,resampler_filer(1536,1000,std::vector(1,1)),0);

And got no compile error.

I included:

#include <gnuradio/filter/rational_resampler_base_ccf.h>

Into the header file.

As output I am getting:

Linking CXX executable LTE_fdd_dl_scan
CMakeFiles/LTE_fdd_dl_scan.dir/src/LTE_fdd_dl_scan_flowgraph.cc.ohttp://lte_fdd_dl_scan.dir/src/LTE_fdd_dl_scan_flowgraph.cc.o:
In function LTE_fdd_dl_scan_flowgraph::start(unsigned short)': LTE_fdd_dl_scan_flowgraph.cc:(.text+0x94b): undefined reference togr::filter::rational_resampler_base_ccf::make(unsigned int, unsigned
int, std::vector<float, std::allocator > const&)’ collect2: ld
returned 1 exit status make[2]: *** [LTE_fdd_dl_scan/LTE_fdd_dl_scan]
Error 1 make[1]: ***
[LTE_fdd_dl_scan/CMakeFiles/LTE_fdd_dl_scan.dir/allhttp://lte_fdd_dl_scan.dir/all]
Error 2 make: *** [all] Error 2

I think the problem lies in that I need to add the filters libraries,
somehow into the projects CMAKEList.txt files.

Could you please help me, in which CMAKEList.txt files (for the the
overall project or for the app spefic (LTE_fdd_dl_scan) file), I need to
make some manipulations?

I am going to look more detailed in cmake myself, but if you give hints,
as always, I will highly appreciate.

Regards,
Dincer

Just ran into this one a while back, see the discussion I initiated on
Sept 17th with the subject line: Updating gr-specest to 3.7

Most of the CMakeList.txt files needed updating… in one way or
another.

Jared

Thanks Jared!
I just woke up, opened my computer and tried it out and it
worked!!wonderful!

Have a nice weekend !