Lime 0.3.0 has been released.
Lime is a pure Ruby variation of Cucumber’s Gherkin BDD test system that
runs on top of RubyTest, a Universal Test Harness for Ruby.
- home: http://rubyworks.github.com/lime
- code: http://github.com/rubyworks/lime
- bugs: http://github.com/rubyworks/lime/issues
- mail: http://groups.google.com/groups/rubyworks-mailinglist
Fix execution scope so that method definitions in Featurettes are
visible to advice procedures. Also will automatically require any
featurettes directory relative to feature file.
- Fix execution scope so that featurettes are included.
- Automatically require featurette files.
- Alias #I to #We.