After two month’s work, Libxml-Ruby 0.3.8 is now available from
Rubyforge. Libxml-Ruby provides a Ruby binding for the GNOME LibXML2
library, supporting high-speed, high-capability XML handling in Ruby.
This release includes both new features and bugfixes.
su -c 'gem install libxml-ruby'
or download from:
http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=494&release_id=5129 (and follow instructions in README)
Changes in this version include:
- Implemented SAX parser callback handling
- Defined XML::Node (hash) equality in terms of XML representation
- Fixed XML::Node#content inoperable bug
- Fixed memory leak in same
- Added convenience methods to XML::Node and XML::Node::Set
- Fixes to XML::Node::Set#to_a
- Integrated contributed XML::Parser.register_error_handler patch
- Fixed symbol defs and removed OSX -fno-common workaround
- Numerous documentation updates and fixes
Thanks to everyone who contributed patches, gave suggestions, and
reported bugs - more of the same, please