(I posted this to comp.lang.ruby a while ago, but posts don’t seem to be
crossing the gateway in this direction so I’ll repost. Apologies if this
turns up as a dupe).
Libxml-Ruby 0.3.8.2 is now available from Rubyforge
(http://libxml.rubyforge.org). Libxml-Ruby provides Ruby bindings to
libxml2, the high-speed, high-capability XML processing library used by
the GNOME project.
This release includes critical bug-fixes and cross-platform installation
improvements backported from the current 0.4 development effort, and is
a highly-recommended upgrade for all Libxml-Ruby 0.3.x users.
Changes for this release:
- Reimplemented XML::Node memory management
- Reimplemented node copy handling
- Reimplemented attribute memory handling
- Fixed attribute list traversal (bug #4719)
- Tested fix of bug #4635
- Integrated Luc Van Deuren’s cdata/comment node patch
- Fixed test-naming bugs
- Fixed doc build bug
- Fixed parser error handler proc early GC bug
- include stdarg.h on ruby_xml_document
Thanks to everyone who reported bugs and contributed patches.