I am running GNU Radio on Cygwin and I would like to use USRP hardware.
Software requirements are still a confusing for me:
- USRP Driver is successfully installed (following
- libusb-win32-device-bin-0.1.10.1 and sdcc-2.6.0 are also installed
- The PYTHONPATH is fixed to be /usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages
- usrp and gr-usrp exist in /usr/src/gnuradio-3.1.1
- Did I forget something?
When trying to run â€œimport usrpâ€ I get an Import Error.
I realised that â€œmakeâ€ command in the usrp folder isnâ€™t successful
apparently due to usrp_basic.cc file errors all associated to usb such
usb.h include or functions like _usb_strerror.
- Does anybody have an idea where the problem comes from?
- I found usb.h in libusb-win32-device-bin-0.1.10.1 that I have placed
\usr\include\libusb-win32-device-bin-0.1.10.1, where must this folder be
order to be found when running make at \usr\src\gnuradio-3.1.1\usrp?
Thank you for your help!
View this message in context:
Sent from the GnuRadio mailing list archive at Nabble.com.