From: Beerlover88 [email protected]
Subject: [Rails] LDAP Models
To: “Ruby on Rails: Talk” [email protected]
Date: Thursday, August 18, 2011, 6:24 PM

I’m running Rails 3.09/Ruby 1.8.7, and I’m looking for some advice on
how to create models from LDAP servers. I see there is an ActiveLDAP
gem floating around out there, but it’s Rails 3 support is only for
3.1rc4. Specifically, I’m trying to compare my user base on one LDAP
server to another LDAP server.

Thanks,

Eric

Groups “Ruby on Rails: Talk” group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at