Knowing the partial iteration number

Hi,

How can I know the iteration number of a render (:partial) iterating
through a collection?

Example:
I got a collection containing 3 elements:

*John
*Pierre
*Chris

John would respond to 1, Pierre to 2 and Chris to 3 and so on…
Kind of like the cycle method acts but to know the iteration number.

Guillaume C.

Guillaume,

Try partialname_counter:

http://www.db75.com/new_blog/?p=177
http://www.db75.com/new_blog/?p=177

Regards,

Dennis

How can I know the iteration number of a render (:partial) iterating
through a collection?

Example:

I got a collection containing 3 elements:

*John

*Pierre

*Chris

John would respond to 1, Pierre to 2 and Chris to 3 and so on…

Kind of like the cycle method acts but to know the iteration number.

Guillaume C.

On 8/17/06, Dennis B. [email protected] wrote:

Regards,

Dennis

God thanks!

Guillaume C.