JtestR allows you to test your Java code with Ruby frameworks.
JtestR 0.1 is the first public release of the JtestR testing tool.
JtestR integrates JRuby with several Ruby frameworks to allow painless
testing of Java code, using RSpec, Test/Unit, dust and Mocha.
- Integrates with Ant and Maven
- Includes JRuby 1.1, Test/Unit, RSpec, dust, Mocha and ActiveSupport
- Customizes Mocha so that mocking of any Java class is possible
- Background testing server for quick startup of tests
- Automatically runs your JUnit codebase as part of the build
Getting started: http://jtestr.codehaus.org/Getting+Started
“Yields falsehood when quined” yields falsehood when quined.