Kiprosh is a software product development firm crafting high impact high-performance scalable web & mobile applications. We’re a team of 40+ craftsmen worldwide. We are headquartered in Mumbai, India with an office in Chicago, USA.
Our leadership team has more than 45 years of combined experience in the IT industry with global firms like Tata Consultancy Services, Verizon, Bank of America and Wheels Inc.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers having 3+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails.
You are a full stack engineer with an innate passion for writing elegant, idiomatic & pragmatic code.
Must Have Skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails or other Ruby frameworks
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts, Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts, PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.
- Strong experience with Git versioning system, PR review process and Code quality metrics
Good To Have Skills
- Working knowledge or understanding of SaaS ecosystem will be a plus
- Experience with Micro-service Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), GraphQL and REST APIs will be a huge plus
- You understand the importance of concepts like “Test Driven Development” and utilise them to bring more stability & predictability in applications. We are a heavy user of RSpec, Unit Testing, Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Deployments (CD)
- Knowledge of Sidekiq, Redis, Solr, Heroku, AWS will be a huge plus
- Experience working with Payment Gateways like Chargify, or Stripe will be a plus
- Contribution to open source projects, have participated in some technical community or meetups or interest group or have written or spoken in public about their technical ideas.
- Inclination to develop your own gems or reusable components or libraries.
- Exposure to cloud deployment on Amazon or deployment on Heroku or standalone virtual servers etc. (or exposure to PaaS)
- Inclination to develop your own gems or reusable components or libraries
What is it like to work with Kiprosh
- We’re a remote friendly and calm company
- We use Apple MacBook and latest powerful hardware
- We strongly believe in flexible working hours and work-life balance
- We attend technology conferences, both in India and International
- Opportunity to work on large scale International projects.
- We allocate time to work on open source projects
- We encourage to blog about development experience with rest of the world.
- We organize Mumbai Ruby on Rails Meetups which will give you a stage & help you improve your programming skills
- We have a team and company-wide outings twice a year
- Half Yearly and Yearly Awards Ceremony. Annual Celebrations.