johnson version 2.0.0.pre0 has been released!
This prerelese is the first to include TraceMonkey, the evolution of
SpiderMonkey, which includes among other things a trace-based JIT
Since it’s a pre-release, you need to give gem the --prerelease flag to
install it, i.e.,
gem install johnson --prerelease
Because it’s a prerelease gem, you may need to manually install gem
dependencies. The gem install will tell you if you need to.
The prerelease code is in the unstable branch of the git repo.
=== 2.0.0.pre0 / 2010-02-04
- Pass exceptions unmolested, with full backtraces.
- support E4X objects, at least as generic objects
- add suport for passing global to #compile and scope to #evaluate
- add support for spidermonkey split global objects
- integrate spidermonkey/tracemonkey from FireFox 3.5 build (includes