johnson version 1.2.0 has been released!
squashes many, many bugs and segfaults.
1.2.0 / 2010-01-25
- Add an API for registering custom conversions.
- Subclass Runtime, don’t delegate.
- Make builds a bit more robust, especially on Snow Leopard.
- Handle UTF-8 conversion better. Also, treat JS strings as UTF-16.
- Add small bits of API doco.
- Plug tons of root leaks.
- Make Function.prototype.apply handle Ruby arrays.
- Remove Rails EJS support, it was a joke to begin with.
- Whitespace, formatting, and organization cleanups.