Videobot is a company based in maynooth University, in Ireland, just on
outskirts of Dublin. The company was started just over 2 years ago to
change the game for Enterprise Video.
The VBOT Enterprise Video Platform allows enterprises, brands and
publishers to deploy tailor-made video applications across devices. It
provides full control on how video assets can be acquired, accessed,
published and monetised.
For the Enterprise, this means:
- High productivity gains
- Unparalleled return on investment
- Easy customisation, scalability and device-based usability
The Videobot team are specialists experienced in video archiving,
interfaces and social media.
We are fundamentally changing the way enterprises aggregate, publish and
monetise video assets.
As we are growing very fast, we are currently looking for experienced
on Rails / Full Stack engineers.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, clean and reusable code
- Design and implement back-end infrastructure
- Ensure high performance, quality, and responsiveness of the
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous
integration, SCRUM, refactoring, code standards)
- Proven working experience in developing applications with Ruby on
- Proficient understanding of Unix server configuration
- Ability to design and implement server-side infrastructure
- Good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Microservices, ORM, and RESTful
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft technologies
if you are interested - apply here:
if you know SOMEONE ELSE who would be interested - do let us know: