Anideo, a Singapore and US based web products company founded by 3
Harvard graduates, one of whom started Facebook.com is currently
hiring!. You will be creating, coding, and building cutting-edge web
applications that will be used by millions of people. Anideo retains
its Silicon Valley start-up culture with flexible work schedules, a
relaxed office environment and unique hacker perks.
The 3 available positions will all be based in Singapore. Salaries are
highly competitive and we offer all our employees a free company
laptop (Macbook Pro), a transportation card, and 2 weeks vacation.
Additionally, for all employees relocating to Singapore, we will
sponsor a Work Pass, airfare to Singapore, and a monthly housing
Should this opportunity not fit you, we do offer a very significant
referral fee for all converted referrals, so feel free to pass this
opportunity along to your friends (you must cc:[email protected] so that
we can keep track of all referrals). The three openings are as
LEAD DEVELOPER (www.anideo.com/jobs/#lead_engineer)
We’re looking for a tech wizard who has extensive experience with MVC
frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Django, or CakePHP / Symfony.
Team Driven Development
- 3+ years experience coding in production environments
- Experience scaling engineering teams and web services
- Ability to work in a start-up environment – you’re organized and a
- Must have excellent communication skills and be proficient in
- iPhone SDK, Facebook API, Blackberry Platform, Android Platform
- Server administration skills
- Personal web projects, tech related studies
- University degree in a quantitative field.
SOFTWARE / WEB ENGINEER (www.anideo.com/jobs/#web_engineer)
We’re looking for passionate energetic candidates to join our team as
Software and Web D.s. Candidates should be skilled in Java, C, C
++, with experience with at least one of the following scripting
languages: Perl, Python, Ruby, PHP.
- Experience or basic knowledge of MVC frameworks such as CakePHP,
Symfony, Django or Rails.
- Knowledge and experience with Facebook Development API
- Experience with SQL and Relational Databases
- iPhone SDK, Blackberry Platform, Android Platform knowledge
- Recent College Grads Ok, B.A. / B.S. in Computer Science or related
USER INTERFACE DEVELOPER (www.anideo.com/jobs/#ui_dev)
We’re looking for a User Interface Developer who is skilled in XHTML,
- Solid experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Some Knowledge of or familiarity with one of the following MVC
frameworks: PHP (CakePHP, Symfony), Python (Django), Ruby (Ruby on
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable code for common UI
- Demonstrate an obsession to create efficient UI code with an
emphasis on consistency of UX across all browsers
- Please provide a portfolio of your professional design experience
- Personal web projects, design related studies a plus