At Exvo.com we work hard to invent the next steps in the Cloud era. The
cloud will be central to the next phase in computing and that means
there’s a lot of space for innovation.
Are you interested in working for a dynamic, fast paced start up? Do
distributed systems, uncomfortably big amounts of data, hardcore
To support these very ambitious plans, we need several additional
experienced (Ruby) developers for Exvo.com.
You can work from anywhere, just as long as you love what you do and
enjoy making beautiful code. However, locals in the Netherlands (The
Hague) are strongly preferred.
You will join a team made up of people around the world, who will
challenge you to be the best you can be and most of all, have a lot of
fun in the process.
We’re looking for junior, medior and senior developers!
We’d like you to have:
- A willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- A passion for Ruby, a love for Rails
- Experience with behaviour and test driven development
- Experience with agile software development
- And generally good development skills.
And we’d love it if you:
- Have read and understood the pragmatic programmer
- Have experience with Amazon AWS and/or Heroku
- Know a thing or two about UX
- Know a thing or two about distributed architectures
- Know a thing or two about algorithms
- Are an agile evangelist
- Have contributed to open source projects
- A presence in the Ruby community