We are currently looking for a Software Developer of the geeky
persuasion (so we figured it would be good to post here!) for a
contract opening. The client is located in Washington, DC (we can’t do
remote work, sorry!). We are looking for candidates that will excel in
a challenging, high visibility environment, where expectations are
The individual will be part of a system and business process re-
engineering project - joining multiple databases and systems into a
new streamlined and cohesive process. The candidate will be primarily
involved with supporting the system development and implementation
initiatives. The candidate will be interacting with a wide range of
individuals from technical to high-level management.
Responsibilities / Qualifications:
- 5-7+ years software development experience.
- Strong expertise and engagement throughout full SDLC.
- Very strong HTML experience, with CSS experience preferred.
- Good overall database skills.
- Significant experience with Ruby, Python, Smalltalk or other
- Experience with QuickBase or Flex is also a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, and work quickly on your feet.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
If interested, please email us at email@example.com, including an
Thanks for your interest!