Client in Atlanta is looking for a Mid-Level Ruby on Rails Developer.
Open to relocation. Check out job the description below. If you are
interested please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and I
will contact you shortly after.
Client is looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to help us support and
grow our web presence.
The Ruby on Rails Developer will be contributing as a valuable member
of the IT/E-commerce Department to develop and maintain retail
This position reports to the Senior Ruby on Rails Developer.
• Minimum 3 years experience developing software in a professional e-
• Full knowledge of HTTP and standard web software architecture.
• Fluent in Ruby, PHP, Perl, DHTML and CSS.
• Ability to work in a small, dynamic programming team with numerous
responsibilities; Excellent code troubleshooting and testing skills.
• A willingness to learn and commitment to quality.
• Contribute to a seasoned web development team to build best in class
• Analyze technical specification requirement documents and develop
code in adherence and conformance with approved development
• Develop additional features for web based applications including
front-end development, server-side development and database
• Analyze and identify additional areas of improvement in the current
• Develop high quality code to effective implement strategies to
enhance customer experience on the website.
• Work as part of a multi-discipline team to create successful online
• Familiarity with relational databases is a plus (MySQL etc.)
Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred, particularly in computer sciences.
Professional web development experience is a must – you must be able
to hit the ground running. Strong real-world experience is more than a
substitute for your degree, however.
• Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus - especially in
the areas of writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable
• Ability to adapt to new development environments, changing business
requirements and learning new systems highly desired.
• Deep understanding of web services software architectural and design
• Experience with order processing systems.
• Works well with a cross functional team.
• Must have positive work attitude, be a team player, be results
oriented, be a fast learner and be able to accept change.
• This position pays a base salary commensurate with experience plus a
full package of benefits.