I’m looking for a Ruby Developer who is willing to work out of the
Manhattan Beach location on a full-time permanent onsite basis. My
client is doing a confidential search but they are a social networking
site that is looking to go live by May 1st. I’ve pasted the job
Position Description and Responsibilities:
- Architect, design, code, test and implement scalable, reliable and
secure web applications that support millions of users.
- Work closely with management and our amazing user experience team to
translate business requirements into functional and technical
- Work closely with our friends (i.e. thrid party partners) on
integration and migration projects.
-Document, optimize and re-factor existitng code, SQL queries, and
Required Experience and skills:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience, 4+ years.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming and design patterns.
- Knowledge of re-factoring with unit/functional tests, and SQL query
- Knowledge of scripting languages including PHP, Pearl, etc.
- Knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails required.
They are looking for Rockstar Ruby Developers with abilities to
develop scalable ruby apps and are willing to compensate aggressively
for the right candidate.
Please let me know if you are interested along with your resume, your
citizenship/visa status, and your salary requirement. You can reach
me at [email protected]