A new cloud provider is conducting one-on-one and small group interviews
with Ruby developers who have significant experience building and
Ruby apps. Were interested in learning what you think about EngineYard,
AWS and Heroku. We figure the more we know, the better suited we’ll be
develop a product that best serves the ROR community.
We understand that you live a busy lifestyle, and were happy to
you for your time. Over the phone interviews will pay $125, and
at a group interview will pay $200. We will be conducting the group and
individual phone interviews on the following dates (you must be able
attend one of the following times):
Focus group interviews- April 3rd from 6:00 - 7:30PM or 8:00 - 9:30PM
One-on-one phone interviews: Anytime between 9:00AM - 4:00PM on April
5th or 8th (45 minute calls)
Participants should meet all or most of the following 5 criteria:
- You are an experienced Ruby on Rails developer who builds and deploys
- You are a user of EngineYard, Heroku or AWS
Please identify which solution(s) you use, and have used _______
- Of the above providers which of these did you (or your employer) use
any free tier that they might offer?
Please identify __________
- If you arent a paid user of EngineYard, Heroku or AWS, are you paid
of a similar solution?
If yes, please identify ____________
- You are a Github (or equivalent social coding community) user
- You consider yourself an active participant in the Ruby Community.
Please describe group/organizational involvement ______________
- You work for a Start-up, Development shop, Large business or are a
Please identify employment type __________
If you have a friend who is also a Ruby developer, feel free to forward
this note along to them.
We look forward to sitting down and chatting.