My name is Sebastian von Conrad and I’m not a recruiter; I’m a
software developer with e-channel search, an industry leading search
engine marketing agency with offices in Adelaide and Sydney. We’ve
been in business for over 10 years and was recently named as one of
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Australia for 2009, which means that we’re
one of the 50 fastest growing technology companies in Australia.
We’re currently looking for a entry-level (junior) or mid-level web/
software developer to help us build our web-based software platform.
While me and the rest of our development team work in Adelaide, we’ll
happily consider applicants in Sydney as well.
If you want to work with us, you need to:
- Be smart and eager to learn.
- Have a passion for the internet and technology.
- Understanding of backend web development, databases and servers.
- Be located in or willing to move to Adelaide or Sydney.
- Be legally able to work in Australia.
And preferably, you should also:
- Have 1-2 years of Rails or PHP experience.
- Have an IT-oriented university degree.
To build our cutting-edge software, we use:
- Ruby on Rails.
- Git and GitHub (SVN for legacy).
- MacBook Pros for development.
- Linux (CentOS) for production.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please send your
resume/CV with a cover letter to me at [email protected] No
recruiters or offers for outsourcing, please!