Leading publisher of mobile games and personalization applications is
seeking a Director of Server Engineering to lead its server
engineering group. The Director of Server Engineering works with the
Company’s product development management team to plan and manage the
production of products and tools in an agile development process.
The ideal candidate has managed the full product development
lifecycles from concept through deployment and is experienced in
server/server architecture and technologies. This role manages up to 8
• Work with senior management to set and implement Company product
• Work with Company’s other technical leaders to evaluate new
technologies and drive the Company’s technological development.
• Manage the server engineering team to maximize productivity and
• Organize and participate in mentoring for junior team members.
• Lead the planning and implementation of agile development practices
in the server engineering group.
• Determine core technology needs for server-side platform and tool
• Identify and manage 3rd part development partners and contractors
for server development and porting.
Our client has myriad products and patents under their belt, and a
highly collaborative, supportive work environment, with emphasis on
taking great care of their technical and creative teams. They provide
a generous salary, relocation and benefits package to each of their
senior software developers.
Please let me know if you would like to learn more about these or
other roles. I can provide more specific job specs, plus background
info on each company and details on living and working in their family-
friendly locales. I look forward to hearing from you soon!