We are looking for a full time rails developer in NYC or willing to move
NYC to work on our team. We are a well funded startup focused on mobile
e-commerce and 3d printing.
An excerpt from the Job Listing:
Normal is looking for an experienced Senior Rails developer to help our
infrastructure to be powerful, reliable and adaptable. We are looking
brand-obsessed, action oriented, no-bullshit-taker, who is ready to make
the shift from his/her current job to something much more Normal. If you
like what you have read so far, then lets get serious.
Your main responsibilities pertain to keeping our Rails platform
well and growing with our needs. You will report to Normals CTO.
- Managing long term development and maintenance of Normals APIs that
service our native
- mobile apps.
- Building out new features for our internal operations platform also
built with Ruby on Rails.
- Takinging on challenging software problems.
- Developing reporting tools as needed.
- Integrating with 3rd party APIs.
- Automation of secure data exchange with partners.
Please see the link below for more info and to apply: