Job Title: Senior Rails Developer
Location: San Francisco - Relocation assistance provided
Duration: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: 90-150k DOE
Candidates who have made it to 1st and/or 2nd interviews have:
*** worked for Yahoo, Google, Amazon, Monster, eBay, Ask.com, etc.
*** graduated from a top school: Stanford, MIT, Berkeley, Carnegie
Mellon, Cornell, etc.
Our client is home to a new type of search that makes it easy to find
subjective information. Starting in early 2008 the company raised seed
financing from a number of premier angel investors and carefully grew
a high-caliber engineering team. Today, the company includes founders
from more than a half-dozen successful startups, four AI Ph.D.s, and
engineers from Silicon Valley’s major technology companies.
We are looking for seasoned Rails Developers who can work
cooperatively with backend engineers, product managers, and user
experience researchers in a fast paced, innovation-heavy environment.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical chops combined with an
eye for building user-intuitive web products.
- Help define exact product requirements from rough and sometimes
- Quickly implement designs in variety of languages and platforms
- Participating in development of database, definitions and front end
- B.S. in CS or Computer engineering from a leading institution (M.S.
- 3+ years direct technical experience in developing web-based
- Affinity for rapid prototyping
- Flexibility when faced with complex challenges
- The strongest candidates will have proven records at both mature and
- It’s a major plus if you’ve worked for big name companies such as
Yahoo!, Google, Ask.com, Amazon, etc.
To be considered, please submit your resume along with your salary
requirements to bg @ capitalmarketsp.com
Capital Markets Placement
Bg @ capitalmarketsp.com