Are you a Rails developer who stays on top of the latest technology? Do
you enjoy working in a collaborative team environment? Do you enjoy
learning how the features you develop are actually used by customers?
Would you like to help large data centers efficiently manage their power
consumption, servers, and overall operations? Do you like Ping-Pong?
Would you like to live in one of the best places to work and live in the
US…Raleigh North Carolina? If so, we would like to talk to you!
Our client, an innovator in Data Center Monitoring and Operations
is seeking their next star Software Engineer with Ruby on Rails
experience. Is it you? Do you know of someone who would be interested?
are offering a VERY lucrative sign on bonus, or if you refer someone to
for this position that ends up getting the job, we will provide you with
a VERY health referral bonus!$!$!
Contact me as soon as possible for additional details!
- As part of a team, implement web user interfaces using Ruby on
- Model infrastructure, power distribution, and cooling for data
and other facilities
- Develop charts and analytics that give users insight into the
consumption, savings, and environmental conditions at their
- Work on overall architectural problems, particularly as they relate
product integration, data transfer, scalability and performance
- Develop and maintain REST interfaces for our products
- Provide real value for our customers
- Provide unit-test coverage for delivered code
- Looking for someone who is eager to learn and keeps up-to-date with
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Ruby on Rails or strong
experience in another modern MVC web framework with a proven desire
learn Ruby on Rails
- Deep knowledge of ExtJS, jQuery, Dojo, or other feature rich Ajax
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS and applying style sheets to
- 4+ years of experience in creating web applications
- Solid understanding of User Interface design overall usability
- Linux power user
- Strong experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Creative, industrious, self-managed
- Excels when working as part of a small, highly skilled, agile, and
A candidate with a mix of the following experiences will be at an
- Previous experience with Energy Management products or Network
- Experience in the day to day operations of a data center
particularly as it relates to planning and infrastructure management
- Experience with Rails Engines
- Passion for throwing out ideas to see what sticks
- Graphic design
Contact me today for details!