JOB: Ruby/Rails Software Engineer, Chicago, IL

Details: http://www.superiorss.com/jobs.htm

On Tuesday 17 January 2006 10:50 am, Beau Gould wrote:

Details: http://www.superiorss.com/jobs.htm

Not to discourage ruby jobs, but please don’t email the list if you are
a
staffing solution. Its #1 spam, and #2 rude. Only emails directly from
the
people who are directly hiring are considered polite.

Tsume

On Tue, 2006-01-17 at 14:38 +0900, [email protected] wrote:

On Tuesday 17 January 2006 10:50 am, Beau Gould wrote:

Details: http://www.superiorss.com/jobs.htm

Not to discourage ruby jobs, but please don’t email the list if you are a
staffing solution. Its #1 spam, and #2 rude. Only emails directly from the
people who are directly hiring are considered polite.

He’s (the script) has been doing this quite a bit… Craigslist told me
that they were blocking his email address…

Robby


/**************************************************************

  • Robby R., Founder & Executive Director *
  • PLANET ARGON, LLC | www.planetargon.com *
  • Ruby on Rails Development, Consulting, and Hosting *
  • Portland, Oregon | p: 503.351.4730 | f: 815.642.4068 *
  • blog: www.robbyonrails.com | book: www.programmingrails.com *
    ***************************************************************/

On Tue, 2006-01-17 at 16:01 +0900, [email protected] wrote:

that they were blocking his email address…

Robby

Oh? Well… these guys need to stick to the job related posting sites, not
spamming everyone. Possibly we can get a block from the ruby-lang servers?
I’ll send an email to shugo in a bit.

Tsume

http://www.google.com/search?q=beau%40superiorss.com

…seems like all the email address does is hit big lists, craigslist,
etc with job postings.

-Robby


/**************************************************************

  • Robby R., Founder & Executive Director *
  • PLANET ARGON, LLC | www.planetargon.com *
  • Ruby on Rails Development, Consulting, and Hosting *
  • Portland, Oregon | p: 503.351.4730 | f: 815.642.4068 *
  • blog: www.robbyonrails.com | book: www.programmingrails.com *
    ***************************************************************/

On Tuesday 17 January 2006 04:12 pm, Robby R. wrote:

http://www.google.com/search?q=beau%40superiorss.com

…seems like all the email address does is hit big lists, craigslist,
etc with job postings.

-Robby

I’ll forward the info to the andrew(AHBL) and other people to see if
they’ve
listed these people already. Listing can be hard when they only send
info to
specific users. Trigger and add email addresses only go so far.

Tsume

On Tuesday 17 January 2006 03:57 pm, Robby R. wrote:

Robby

Oh? Well… these guys need to stick to the job related posting sites,
not
spamming everyone. Possibly we can get a block from the ruby-lang
servers?
I’ll send an email to shugo in a bit.

Tsume

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs