Rails Developer, San Francisco, CA | PAID Relo
My client gathered together the best and the brightest to build this
brand new kind of communications company. We’re big fans of the
California climate, Friday afternoon BBQs, and working in a fast paced
and energetic environment. We’re also passionate about applying
technology in a way that makes life simpler and puts control in the
hands of everyday consumers.
- Paid relocation to San Francisco if needed!
- Paid housing for 1 month can be arranged.
- Other options available.
They are seeking a talented, driven, hard-working, and smart developer
to help build an interactive consumer web experience using Ruby on
- Develop web applications for site and other related functionality.
- Work closely with our User Experience design team to create
attractive, consumer-focused user interfaces.
- Work with QA team to produce high quality, reliable services.
- 2+ years professional experience developing web applications
- Ruby/Rails experience REQUIRED
- SQL database development with MySQL, PostgreSQL, or similar.
- Familiar with HTML, CSS and web user interface implementation.
- Exposure and knowledge of AJAX a big plus.
This position offers a competitive base salary and bonus program, stock
options, and other comprehensive benefits.
If you are interested in this position and either live in or would like
to live in San Francisco, please submit your resume, salary
requirements, and a paragraph (or two) highlighting your
skills/experience to email@example.com
Open Source Staffing