We’re fun and exciting, venture backed, profitable, AND growing!
We’re looking for a Lead Engineer (full-time, onsite) with outstanding
Ruby on Rails experience to grow with us and create killer,
What’s In it For You?
- Competitive salary with stock options.
- Major opportunity to build your own team with potential path to CTO
- Casual fun working environment, solving some of the most exhilarating
Big Data problems in the industry, alongside a team that’s as passionate
as you are about this stuff!
- Great work/life balance, with 40-45 hour work weeks the norm!
- Long-term stability with a venture backed start up that is already
profitable and growing
- Investors include the Founders of MapQuest and CoreLogic
- Great location just yards away from commuter rail hub, highway, pubs,
restaurants and coffee shops.
- 5 miles in any direction and you are in quaint New England towns with
nationally-ranked schools, historic charm, and great housing options
(and we would know, we’re the experts!).
You can read more about the position on StackOverflow:
If interested, please reach out! [email protected]
Or, if you’re not in the job market, I welcome any feedback you have on
our posting or on the position in general.
Thanks for reading,