Bandzoogle.com, the leading website builder for bands, is looking a web
application developer to join our team. We are a stable, profitable, fun
fast growing web company with a tremendously supportive user base.
Some symptoms that you might fit in at Bandzoogle:
- You get really excited when you play with elegant web frameworks
like Rails, Dojo, and Prototype (uncontrollable giggling is an
especially strong indicator)
- The most important part of your skillset is not what you have done,
but rather by what you can do (convenient, since there’s nothing you
can’t do with google, grep, and more giggling)
- You think elegant software design qualifies as a legitimate art form.
- You take pride in writing unbreakable code (and take sadistic
pleasure in finding and fixing holes in existing code)
- You love the feeling of working hard on a problem until its solved
(and looks really sweet).
- You’re tired of working for a big company and would rather have the
freedom to use your creativity to its full potential.
- You like the idea of working from home while all those other losers
sit in traffic at 7AM.
We’re a small, agile team at Bandzoogle, so you’ll be responsible for
a wide variety of projects, including:
- Web programming (Ruby on Rails required, ColdFusion a plus)
- User interface design (XHTML, CSS, script.aculo.us, dojo)
- Database design and maintenance (MySQL)
- Server maintenance (Win2k3, Linux)
Bandzoogle can offer you:
- Fun, challenging projects
- An easygoing, dynamic team environment
- Freedom to manage your own schedule
- Time and resources to update your skillset
- Generous bonus structure
- Reimbursement of home office expenses
- Full health benefits (if working from Canada)
- Stable employment with a business that is debt-free and profitable
- A stress-free, dynamic workplace free of pointy-headed bosses!
We Zooglers currently all live in Montreal, but we all telecommute so
you’re welcome to work from anywhere.
Email your resume to email@example.com