The jEdit Ruby Editor Plugin release 0.7.6 is available for download at:
This release gives you:
- Introduce variable refactoring.
- Copy, cut, paste actions that operate on whole line when no text is
- Smarter autocompletion of brackets and quotes; won’t add extra
closing bracket/quote when you type closing char and there is already
a closing char present.
- Progressive selection now handling method selection better.
Other features include:
- Syntax highlighting
- Syntax error checking
- Edit history navigation
- Auto indent and insert end
- Integrated RDoc viewer
- Quote and bracket completion
- Structure browser
- Type-based code completion
- Progressive selection
- File structure navigation popup
- Scope highlighting
Features from core jEdit or other plugins include:
- Code folding
- Code markers
- Split panes
- Autocompletion of HTML/XML elements via XML plugin
- XPath expression evaluator via XSLT plugin
- Visual diffs via JDiff plugin
- Project managment via Project Viewer plugin
Feedback is welcome.