Well i have tried to find the answer by myself and i had no luck at all,
so here it is:
i have followed all the tips i have found here and there, putting
<% # coding: UTF-8 %>
using encode and force_encoding
even trying some wacky regex i came up with (which of course was a dumb
i am using ruby 1.9.2p290 and Rails 3.0.3
i have no clue at all what is wrong
the crazy part of this is that the line where the error happens
is an URL…
ActionView::Template::Error (invalid byte sequence in UTF-8):
52: <tr class="<%= cycle(“row-odd”, “row-even”) -%>"
title=“Direccion de la informacion.”>
55: Abrir en nuevo tab.
block (2 levels) in _app_views_main_results_html_erb__4329752108549495342_44926400_4357034463775245520' app/views/main/results.html.erb:33:inblock in
in advance thank you very much for your time