isolate version 2.0.1 has been released!
Isolate is a very simple RubyGems sandbox. It provides a way to
express and automatically install your project’s Gem dependencies.
2.0.1 / 2010-05-24
- Fine, fine. Re-enable support for Ruby 1.8.6.
- Make deprecated Isolate.gems more compatible with 1.x. [Eric W.]
2.0.0 / 2010-05-10
- Rewrite README and RDoc.
- Add Isolate::Event hooks for better extension/integration.
- Add ISOLATED env var when Isolate is activated.
- Teach the Hoe plugin to recognize Isolate files.
envas an alias for
- Significantly refactor API and internals.
- Add .local files for overriding global and gem args and options.
- Segregate isolated gems by Ruby engine and version.
- Make sure it’s possible to install a local .gem file.
- Make additive ENV changes idempotent. [Eric W.]
- Isolate is a module now, not a class.
- Use tmp/isolate as the default, replacing tmp/gems.
- Allow options changes in Isolate files or blocks.
- Make entries additive. Multiple calls to Isolate#gem is fine.
- Lock down required Ruby and RubyGems versions (1.8.7+, 1.3.6+).