From: Ken P. [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2013 12:30 PM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: is ruby CGI the good way

Hi

I have subscribed to this mailing list and sent the question, but didn’t
see the list send any message to my email box.

What’s happened? Thanks.

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 6:30 PM, Ken P. [email protected] wrote:

Hi

I have subscribed to this mailing list and sent the question, but didn’t see
the list send any message to my email box.

What’s happened? Thanks.

Hi,

I saw two answers to your question, one from Julian L. and one
from Carlo E. Prelz. Maybe your client sent them to the spam folder?

Jesus.

There were responses, they reached the mailing list and hit the forum.
You can see them at Is ruby CGI the good way - Ruby - Ruby-Forum .