Da: Iaki Baz C. [mailto:[email protected]]
Inviato: gioved 1 dicembre 2011 20:49
A: ruby-talk ML
Oggetto: Is it useful to run GC.start periodically?

Hi, I’ve a server based on Ruby EventMachine. I’m wondering if it makes
sense to periodically (i.e. each 2 minutes) run GC.start command.

AFAIK Ruby does it by itself “sometimes”, so probably running GC.start
every
2 minutes is of little use.

Thanks.

Iaki Baz C.
[email protected]

Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu’ IMAP, POP3 e
SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
ING DIRECT Conto Arancio. 4,20% per 12 mesi, zero spese, aprilo in due
minuti!