that account.

From: [email protected]
[[email protected]] on behalf of Ivan Porto C.
[[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 4:15 AM
To: ironruby-core
Subject: [Ironruby-core] ironruby twitter list

Hi

I created a twitter list for ironruby

you can follow it @ http://twitter.com/casualjim/ironruby-community

It might be a good idea to create such a list under the twitter
@ironruby account, who’s managing that?

I’ve added a bunch of people from the people I’m following but if you’re
not on the list it’s just because I forgot or am not following you.

Ivan Porto C.
GSM: +32.486.787.582
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim