like codeplex is being upgraded. =P

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Shay F.
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 2:29 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Ironruby-core] ir.exe command line arguments question

Hi there,

I’m going through ir.exe’s command line arguments and I have a few
questions:

  1. -X:AutoIndent and -X:TabCompletion are currently not implemented. Are
    they in the plans for V1?
  2. -save [path] what does it do?

Thanks!
Shay.

This bug is fixed already :slight_smile:

-save is for experimental purposes only. It shouldn’t show up in release
builds of ir.exe.
-X:AutoIndent and -X:TabCompletion should also be hidden.

Tomas