Ipv6

does nginx support ipv6?

Kingsley F.
Technical Leader Content Services / Content Management Group

Internode Systems Pty Ltd

PO Box 284, Rundle Mall 5000
Level 5 150 Grenfell Street, Adelaide 5000
Phone: +61 8 8228 2978
Fax: +61 8 8235 6978
Web: http://www.internode.on.net
http://games.internode.on.net

On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 09:15:06PM +1030, Kingsley F. wrote:

does nginx support ipv6?

No, nginx does not support ipv6, but it can be easy added (I estimate
2 months or so). Now there are about 30 places in code marked as
“/* AF_INET only */”, some changes are trivial, some requires thinking.

we are adding ipv6 to some of our mirrors,

i guess it is up to u as you are the coder, but it is something we would
be
interested in shortly.

Kingsley