inversion version 0.10.2 has been released!
- http://deveiate.org/projects/Inversion (home)
- http://repo.deveiate.org/Inversion (code)
- http://github.com/ged/inversion.git (github)
Inversion is a templating system for Ruby. It uses the “Inversion of
principle to decouple the contents and structure of templates from the
that uses them, making it easier to separate concerns, keep your tests
and avoid polluting scopes with ephemeral data.
== v0.10.2 [2012-06-27] Mahlon E. Smith [email protected]
- Bugfix: Don’t dup Classes and Modules in template attributes.
- Optimization: Don’t needlessly duplicate the node tree on template