Please take a look at the newly release free open-source TUDBC’s Go Web
Framework (previously TudbcJRubyServlet) at
The new unified framework has been expanded to support virtually any
High portability among wide range of web servers
- Java EE 5 (e.g. GlassFish, Resin, Tomcat, etc.),
- Ruby servers (e.g. WEBrick, Mongrel, Thin, etc.)
- Traditional web servers with CGI (e.g. Apache)
High portability among many programming languages
- Java and JSP
- .NET (C#, F#, J#, VB.NET, C++/CLI, etc.)
- Ruby (original, IronRuby, JRuby)
- PHP (original, Phalanger, Quercus)
(Coming soon) Python (original, IronPython, Jython), Perl, C/C++, etc.
In particular for Ruby, it unifies Ruby web programming for all flavors
of Ruby (original, IronRuby, JRuby) in all native web servers (including
IIS and Java EE servers).