try it out just to be sure and report back).

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of andrew Wilson
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 9:06 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Ironruby-core] InternalsVisibleTo

I know this is a bit of a longshot, but has anyone got an
internalsvisibleto attribute to work so they could debug internal
classes from ir itself? I tried to add the namespace “ir” and public
key to the assembly I was trying to test to no avail.

Im building out some rspec & IronRuby tests of my .net assemblies and it
would be nice if I could reach out and touch some internal classes :slight_smile:

-A