I have skimmed through many web pages, how to’s and editorials, my
final conclusion is that the programming language for this particular
part of the program is going to be Ruby.
There are many reasons:
- Apple will support it in 10.5
- There seems to be a lot of support for it in the Mac community
- Ruby developers seem to be Mac people.
- There is better documentation than COCOA for the activity i want
my program to preform.
- Scrubyt a great looking gem that does what i think i want it to do
with very understandable coding and explanation.
So that said I have tried to install ruby rubygems and all sorts of
other known beasts to run this Scrubyt. It is now day 4 of this fight
with the Terminal, i am tired why am I getting the following error ?
LoadError: no such file to load - scrubyt
method gem_original_require in custom_require.rb at line 27
method require in custom_require.rb at line 27
at top level in untitled.rb at line 7
I have loades Scrubyt somwhere
thank you in advance